Everything that is seen and unseen in the universe is governed by the Seven Universal Laws. Understanding these different laws can allow you to develop your psychic tuition and use the laws to better yourself and your life. Why? Because you’ll be more in tune with the universe.
The laws have always existed and will continue to exist so it’s best to wrap your head around them!
- Law of Mentalism: ‘All is mind – The universe is mental.’ Whether we can see, hear or touch it, everything in the universe exists inside the mental realm.
- Law of Correspondence: ‘As above, so below; as below, so above.’ Harmony exists between the physical, spiritual and mental realms. This harmony is the key to their survival and we are all part of it. Our current reality is also a reflection of what is going on inside us.
- Law of Vibration: ‘Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates.’ The entire universe is made up of energy that is constantly moving and causing effects on everything else. Everything also has it’s own vibrational frequency. We can tap into other wavelengths to appreciate and understand everything in the universe.
- Law of Polarity: ‘Everything is dual, everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; opposites are identical in nature but different in degree.’ Simply – everything has an opposite. Like yin yang! Embracing polarity can bring you abundance in your life.
- Law of Rhythm: ‘Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall.’ You can learn to recognise the cycles that everything moves in, no matter how subtle the signs. Fighting against the tides can be frustrating and fruitless, it’s simply better to ride the wave knowing that everything comes back around again.
- Law of Cause and Effect: ‘Every cause has its effect; every effect has its root cause.’ This is basically like the Butterfly Effect; everything you do, no matter how minute or insignificant has an effect on the universe. Like ripples in a pond. We reap what we sow so we must be fully aware of our actions and the consequences that they will bring.
- Law of Gender: ‘Gender is in everything; everything has its masculine and feminine properties.’ All things that have opposite sexes are affected by this law. It also highlights that nothing happens instantly; ideas, feelings and hopes need time to gestate and grow. Much like the incubation of a baby in the mother’s womb.
By observing and understanding these laws, we can all walk the path of self improvement.