Angel cards are similar to Tarot cards, and can be an extremely powerful tool for those seeking insight and guidance into their life.
Our Angels can offer messages and support to us through Angel cards, so whether you are facing difficulties in your relationship, are struggling with your career or finances, or perhaps you just need peace of mind on a certain situation, Angel cards can help.
There are a few main differences between Angel Cards and Tarot Cards, one of the key differences is that the imagery of Angel cards follows an angelic theme, whereas Tarot Cards imagery is based on Minor Arcana and Major Arcana. Also, Angel Cards are not definitive, they are intended to provide gentle, comforting messages, rather than the specific times, dates and places that Tarot Cards can provide.
How to Read Angel Cards
If you’re seeking comforting guidance from your Angels, you might like to try an Angel Card Reading yourself. Follow the below steps to get started.
1. Choose an Angel Card deck. There are plenty of Angel Card decks available, each with different imagery. Some decks will have the full Angelic message on the card, others will simply have a few words, or an accompanying guidebook. Choose the deck you feel most drawn to.
2. Ask your Angels for help. Once you have a deck of Angel Cards, and you’re ready to do your reading, sit somewhere quiet, hold the cards to your heart and ask your Angels to bless them and to guide you.
3. Touch the cards. Before you start, you should touch each card to infuse them with your energy. Try shuffling the cards, or spreading them out on the table in front of you. This will allow you to familiarise yourself with the cards, energising them and tuning them in to your vibrations.
4. Ask a question. If you want your Angels to guide you on a given question then request the help of your Angels and simply ask them the question aloud.
5. Shuffle the cards. Once you have asked the question to your Angels, begin to shuffle the Angel Cards until you feel the desire to stop, then select the first card your instinct takes you to.
6. Interpret the message. The card you have chosen may have multiple meanings or interpretations, so when reading the card, you should trust your intuition and your connection with the Angels to understand the intended message.
If you’re struggling to interpret the cards, the cards instruction booklet or guidebook can give you further ideas. Surrounding yourself and the cards with certain crystals during the reading may also help you. For example, Rose Quartz is wonderful for relationship readings with questions relating to love. Clear Quartz will help to amplify the energy of the cards, and Amethyst will heighten your intuition, allowing you to see clearer during your reading.
At the end of your reading, remember to thank your Angels for their help and guidance!
Why not have a go at reading your Angel Cards? Or if you need a little extra guidance, consult our psychic readers who can read your Angel Cards.