As we begin a brand new year, lots of people start making resolutions. Giving up smoking, joining a gym, making a pledge to read more and do lots of travelling; they’re all common promises people make to themselves as a way of improving their lives. And that’s what resolutions are all about; making changes to our lives that will improve our overall health and wellbeing.
Here at Wishing Moon, we think resolutions are a great idea and one we’re recommending everyone make this year is a commitment to keeping a psychic journal.
What is a psychic journal?
A psychic journal is a journal that helps you document, understand and interpret your psychic occurrences. For those who are at the beginning of their psychic journey it can be a great outlet for the different thoughts and feelings that are happening, and also a way to see how far you’ve come on your journey. But it isn’t just beginners that can find use in a psychic journal. Everyone can see the benefit in keeping one – no matter what point you are at in your journey.
The benefits of keeping a psychic journal
Everyone will get something different out of keeping a psychic journal as each person will have their unique goals, challenges and experiences. But there are a few general benefits to consider:
- A psychic journal is an outlet for all fears, thoughts and worries
- But it is also a great place to document positive things such as challenges that have been overcome
- You can track your psychic occurrences and your psychic developments
- A sense of clarity and clear perception can be gained from writing everything down
- A psychic journal can serve as a record for you to look back on to reflect and review
- You can use a psychic journal to see patterns in your spiritual journey – highlighting any triggers or common features
- It can be very therapeutic to write down what is happening in your life
- A psychic journal can become a kind of confidente and even a source of companionship
What you should include in your psychic journal
What you note down in your psychic journal is completely up to you. After all, it is your personal journal. But there is a general guide that you can follow to get you started. First you need to get yourself a lovely, thick journal which is really good quality. Then divide it into different sections entitled: Dreams, Thoughts & Feelings, Experiences, Learning & Practice, and Miscellaneous.
You don’t have to use these exact headings and the wording can change if you like but these sections are a good way to go with your psychic journal. You can then start jotting down notes as and when you see fit.
Hopefully you’ll find your psychic journal brings you joy, satisfaction and helps you on your psychic journey throughout 2018 and the years ahead!